Connectivity & calibration
Charging & Inflation
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Wear and Care
Arms – Place the BFR Cuffs at the highest point on the arm, just below the deltoid. For a visual reference, see here.
Legs – Place the BFR Cuffs at the highest point on the leg, just below the glute. For a visual reference, see here.
• You should be able to fit at least two fingers between skin and strap.
• If only one finger fits, the cuff is too tight; if three fingers fit, the cuff is too loose.
• A loose cuff will require higher pressure to stop blood flow and may slide to an unsafe position on the limb during use.
• SAGA arm cuffs will fit arms 25 – 44 cm (10 – 18 inches)
• SAGA leg cuffs will fit legs 45 – 64 cm (18 – 26 inches)
It is not safe to use both arm and leg cuffs at the same time. Therefore, we only recommend using either arm or leg cuffs independently during your workout.
Using a non-abrasive (e.g. microfiber) cloth:
1. Dilute a small amount of powdered detergent, in equal parts lightly warmed water.
2. Using the cloth, dab in water mixture, until cloth is lightly saturated.
3. Take the lightly saturated cloth, to main body of strap (avoiding contact with BFR Cuffs plastic electronics housing).
4. Once satisfied strap has been wiped down sufficiently, allow to air dry.
App, Connectivity, and Calibration
• iPhone 5+ - Min. IOS 10.0
• Most Android devices - Min. Android 5.0
• Requires Bluetooth LE 4.0
• If the BFR Cuffs have been used with another device, they will be “locked” to that device, meaning they will not pair with another smart device when the original device is still within close proximity.
• To allow the BFR Cuffs to be used with a new smart device, please click the SAGA on original smart device and in the SAGA app settings screen, press "Forget & Disconnect". You should now be free to connect on that device.
1. Toggle Bluetooth on/off (this step will remedy most issues)
2. Power the BFR Cuffs on/off (hold down module button for 3 seconds)
3. Ensure the BFR Cuffs are not paired elsewhere (follow how to "Forget & Disconnect" instructions above).
The BFR Cuffs have an auto-reconnect feature, which means they will remain paired to original paired smart-device. Prior to attempting to use the BFR Cuffs on a new smart device, please select click on the module next to the serial number of the paired BFR Cuff on the "Let's pair your BFR Cuffs" page.
You will now see the "Forget & Disconnect BFR Cuffs” click this. You should now be free to attempting pairing on a new smart device.
Shipping & Returns
Once you’ve placed your order, it will generally be processed and shipped within 24 hours.
If you experience delays outside the general timelines listed below, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com with any concerns.
If you are located in any of the below regions, your order will ship domestically and should arrive within 3-5 business days if shipped standard:
• United States
• European Union
• United Kingdom
If there is any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have 30 days to return it with a money-back guarantee or product exchange.
Returns are accepted within the first 30 days from the date of purchase. If you are within this window, please reach out to our Customer Support Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
Once we receive your email, a member of our team will provide you with a Return Authorization Form to complete and send back to us. The form MUST be included with your return. Please keep in mind, we do not cover the shipping cost for the returned device. We advise that you hold onto your tracking information as we are not responsible for lost packages by the carrier.
Once we receive the return device to our warehouse, it will take approximately 5-7 business days to process a refund. Once the refund is issued, it may take 5-7 business days for it to reflect in your original method of payment. The amount reimbursed to the original method of payment will equal the total purchase price less a $25 return and processing fee. Please note that this charge is not an attempt at profit and is simply in place to cover the return shipping, warehouse restocking, and transaction costs incurred from returns.
If you have any concerns at all, please feel free to reach out to our support line.
If any malfunctions occur, your limited warranty covers:
• The BFR Cuffs module for 1 year
• The BFR Cuffs battery and charger for 1 year
This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse or abuse, accident, liquids, including but not limited to, water or lotions, the attachment of any unauthorized accessories, alteration to the product, improper use, unauthorized repairs or modifications, improper use of electrical power supply, loss of power, variation in line voltage, dropped product, malfunction or damage of an operating part from failure to provide manufacturer’s recommended maintenance, transportation damage, theft, neglect, vandalism or environmental conditions.
This warranty provided herein shall be the sole and exclusive warranty. There shall be no other warranties expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness, or any other obligation on the part of the company with respect to products covered by this warranty.
SAGA shall have no liability for any incidental, consequential or special damages. In no event shall this warranty require more than the repair or replacement of any part or parts which is found to be defective within the effective warranty period. No refunds will be given. If replacement parts for defective and materials are not available, SAGA reserves the right to make product substitutions in lieu of repair or replacement.
Blood flow restriction is generally considered safe for most people. However, it is important to screen appropriately before you implement BFR into your training, particularly if you have one or many of the following medical contradictions:
• Current or previous history of Venous Thromboembolism (VTE)
• Antiphospholipid Syndrome (Recurrent Thrombin’s)
• Family history of VTE on long term warfarin use
• Infection within limb
• Vascular graft
• Anti-thrombin deficiency
This is not an exhaustive list - it is important to be screened by a qualified health professional prior to implementing BFR training.